As a woman who has broken through the glass ceiling in today’s executive workforce, you need every edge available to make your successes count. While studies continue to show positive correlations between companies with gender-diverse leadership teams and profitability (and there are many such organizations out there waiting for someone like you), women executives still face an uphill battle taking charge at higher levels of management.
This guide, featuring women from the worlds of Executive Search and Executive Career Services, will explore these areas and steps you can take, as well as sound advice from the female perspective, to immediately increase your visibility and professional reputation to create a roadmap for your future success.
In this guide, we cover:
- Top networking tips from the professionals
- How to use Executive Search in your job hunt
- Common mistakes that occur during a job interview and how to avoid them
- How to build a strong professional brand (and why it’s so important in the modern workplace)
- Advice for those struggling with work/life balance
- And so much more!