The Glass Cliff is a phenomenon that affects women and other underrepresented groups in leadership positions, where individuals are more likely to be promoted to leadership roles during times of crisis, only to face a higher risk of failure. It's a pervasive issue that affects individuals and businesses worldwide, leading to a lack of diversity in leadership and decision-making.
Our guide, Breaking Through the Glass Cliff, aims to raise awareness of the Glass Cliff and provide actionable steps for individuals and organizations to overcome it. The guide covers topics such as:
- Understanding the Glass Cliff: what it is, how it affects individuals and businesses, and why it's important to address.
- Identifying and overcoming internal and external barriers: how to recognize and overcome self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and other internal obstacles that can hold you back, as well as how to navigate external factors that contribute to the Glass Cliff.
- Building a support network: the importance of seeking out mentors, sponsors, and allies who can provide guidance and support.
- Advocating for change: how to speak up and advocate for yourself and others, and work towards creating a more inclusive workplace culture.
- Taking action as an organization: practical steps that businesses can take to address the Glass Cliff, including diversifying leadership and improving policies and practices.
By taking action to overcome the Glass Cliff, individuals and organizations can create a more equitable and inclusive workplace culture that benefits everyone.
15% off promo inside.