The Executive's Salary Negotiation Checklist
At the executive-level, negotiation is no new topic. Yet, many executives are uncomfortable with the topic when it comes to their own salary and may be unaware of the long-term impact a salary negotiation has on their compensation success down the line. Preparation is key to having a smooth discussion about an organization’s compensation package and seeing if they align with your well-researched expectations.
In our latest career guide, The Executive Salary Negotiation Checklist, you'll learn:
- Why it's important to negotiate your very first package with an org (and the long-term implications if you don't)
- The components that make up a successful Executive Career Package
- How to negotiate more than just your salary (let's get you a ride on that private jet)
- Negotiating a pay raise from your current employer
- Advice from Executive Search Consultants
- And so much more!