Are you ready to embark on the search for your first board seat? There has never been a better time for new, emerging leaders to make their presence known. Boards want people with balanced and diverse expertise; it isn't just about who you know anymore but what skillset will best help companies compete in today’s global economy.
In this guide, hear from board experts Katie Pushor and Mike Lorelli, as they walk you through how to strategically position yourself for a seat at the table.
In our latest career guide, 5 Steps to the Board, you’ll learn:
- What kind of Board is best for you?
- How you can provide value to a Board of Directors
- How to define your capabilities & skills in a meaningful way.
- How to showcase & optimize your personal brand.
- A breakdown of which career documents you'll need to get noticed.
- How to develop a Board-specific networking strategy.
- And much more!