About the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
Since 1959, the AESC has set the standard for quality and ethics in executive search and leadership consulting worldwide. Because AESC members must commit and adhere to the AESC's industry and government recognized Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines, clients can be assured that AESC members are able to serve as trusted advisors for their most important engagements. As the voice for executive search and leadership consulting worldwide, today the AESC is comprised of more than 350 member firms, representing 8,000 executive search professionals in 75 countries. To learn more about the AESC and its membership, visit www.aesc.org.
BlueSteps optimizes your visibility to top executive search firms and positions you for the best executive jobs.
As a member of BlueSteps, your career details will be confidentially provided to hundreds of the world’s leading retained executive search firms, all vetted members of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants in over 75 countries. Benefits include:
- Confidential, lifetime career profile searchable by over 8,000 executive recruiters
- Access to hundreds of executive jobs for which search firms are actively recruiting
- Exclusive International directory that allows you to network with a targeted list of recruiters
- Complimentary career review with expert advisors
- Helpful podcasts and exclusive articles on a wide range of executive career-level topics