by Julia Salem
Feb 10 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Executive Search and the CEO Role TweetChat, featuring Keith Pearson, CEO of Pearson Partners International Executive Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Which C-Suite positions will likely lead to the CEO role?
- Which qualities are most important for a CEO candidate to have?
- What kinds of companies and industries most commonly use Retained Executive Search to find CEO candidates?
- Is there a high demand for Expat CEO candidates or do companies prefer local candidates?
- Additional advice for executives seeking a new CEO opportunity?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!