MBA-CSWP Alliance Conference
BlueSteps is a leading global career management tool, offering executives support along every step of their career path. Over 100,000 executives from all industries and functional areas utilize BlueSteps to strategically plan and manage their career goals and to gain visibility to top executive search firms.
BlueSteps is a service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), the global professional association for the world’s top executive search firms. AESC represents over 350 executive search and leadership consulting firms in 74 countries and is the voice of excellence for the profession worldwide.
BlueSteps: Platinum Sponsor of the MBA CSWP Alliance Conference
BlueSteps partners with 40+ of the top business schools across the globe, including over 20 MBA CSWP Alliance members through our Global Business School Alliance Program. Through the program we help business schools provide executive career management tools to the Career Management teams, and students and alumni including:
- Webinars on key executive management careers, led by top executive recruiters and career advisors
- Career Guides to assist students in navigating key executive career steps
- Discounted BlueSteps membership rates
BlueSteps Partners, please find your school’s customized BlueSteps landing page below for information and exclusive student and alumni membership discounts:
- Columbia Business School
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
- Emory University, Goizueta School of Business
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Instituto de Empresa, IE Business School
- London Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management
- New York University Stern School of Business
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management
- Queens University, Queens School of Business
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- University of California Los Angeles, Anderson School of Management
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management
If you are not a BlueSteps partner, we are offering a special discount code “MBACSWP” to register for your 30% off BlueSteps membership for your students and alumni. Offer expires June 30, 2017.
To learn more about our Global Business School Alliance Program, please contact our Global Partnerships Manager, Melli Pini at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to collaborating with you!