Everything You Need to Know to Manage Your Executive Career.
Career management shouldn’t be delayed until you need a new job.
As an executive, your career success will depend on an ongoing strategy, active engagement in your career direction, and routine updates of your resume and online presence.
Developing your career management strategy can be confusing.
Most executives know that applying to job listings and networking when they feel like it isn’t really a strategy, but they’re not sure how to go about compiling an efficient and effective strategy.
This 75+ page guide is your handy, all-in-one career management resource.
In this free, six-part series, you’ll learn how to create a career management strategy at any stage of your career.
Each section of this guide will take you through the primary components of a senior-level executive’s career management strategy. The topics covered by these sections are:
- Section 1: Connecting with Executive Search
- Section 2: Advanced Job Search
- Section 3: Resumes/CVs, LinkedIn Profiles, and more
- Section 4: In-Person and Social Media Networking
- Section 5: Compensation Negotiation
- Section 6: Master Your Next Executive Interview