Sep 20 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive interviews, featuring Antonio Cassano, Cornerstone, Daniel Rezende, Dasein Executive Search, and Lisa Thompson, Pearson Partners International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- When is 'too much experience' too much of a good thing?
- How can a executive candidates share their own 'lessons learned' in the most positive way during an interview?
- What is the best way to prepare for an interview?
- How can I turn age into an advantage when competing against millennials?
- How should an executive candidate best leverage their dual citizenship in today's marketplace?
- What kinds of questions should executives prepare for before an interview?
- How much guidance will executive search consultants provide during the interview process?
- What advice do you have for executives who are getting interviews, but no job offers?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.