by Julia Salem
Aug 23 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of networking with executive recruiters, featuring Lucie Shaw, Amrop UK, and Chris Swan, TRANSEARCH.
Some of the questions asked included:
- In general, who are the executive professionals that executive recruiters network with?
- In this era of globalization, how open are companies to hiring professionals from other countries or locations?
- How do recruiters balance education and experience in searches?
- If there's no search to offer the recruiter, no current desire to change, what help do the recruiters need?
- For senior executives searching a new role, is it better to focus on very few options or caring for the quantiy/statistics rule?
- Is one of the preferred ways to start networking with executive recruiters via our peers vs. trying directly?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.