Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Aug 9 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of board directors, featuring Keith Pearson, from Pearson Partners International, and Jose Ruiz, from Alder Koten.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What types of candidates are being pursued by boards with open director seats?
- How do executive search consultants work with boards to find candidates?
- What are the main stages of the board recruitment process?
- What kinds of challenges are boards facing this year?
- How important is LinkedIn for board positions? Is it used when recruiters are doing a search for a board director?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.