by Julia Salem
May 31 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive resumes/CVs, featuring Albert Hiribarrondo, from Alspective Group, and Rainer Morita, from BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What mistakes do most executives seem make on their resumes?
- When is it appropriate to send my resume to a recruiter?
- What are the main things recruiters are looking for in an executive resume?
- What is the difference between an executive resume and a LinkedIn profile?
- Is there a specific resume format that’s recommended at the executive level?
- How should the resume format differ for executives seeking board opportunities?
- How should I utilize keyword optimization in my executive resume?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.