by Julia Salem
Mar 8 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive-level productivity, featuring Andrew Kris, from Borderless, and Chris Swan, from TRANSEARCH.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What are some distractions that executives need to avoid to stay productive? How do you recommend they navigate these?
- How can executives ensure that their meetings stay productive and effective?
- What recommendations do you have for executives who are overwhelmed with managing their email inbox?
- How do you recommend executive leaders spend the first hour of their day?
- How do you recommend successful leaders spend their downtime and weekends? Is it less productive to work 24/7?
- What are your top tips for how executives can maintain a work/life balance
- Do you feel it’s important for leaders to promote a healthy lifestyle in order to increase their team’s productivity?
- What can board members and their board of directors do to be more productive?
- What are some organization hacks you use that keep you productive?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.