by Julia Salem
Dec 15 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and Your Consumer Products and Services (CPG) career, featuring Tom Fuller, from Epsen Fuller Group, and Lucie Shaw, from Amrop UK.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is the current state of the executive search market in the CPG sector?
- Which regions are seeing the biggest demand for CPG executives?
- What would you rank as the major challenges for CPG executives at the moment?
- How has digital transformation impacted the CPG sector?
- What types of candidates are CPG companies looking for?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the CPG sector?
- What executive skills are in high demand in the CPG sector?
- Is there a high demand for expat CPG candidates or do companies prefer local candidates?
- How can a CPG executive get noticed in today’s job market?
- What is the acceptance rate for the CPG industry to accept executives from outside industries?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.