Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Oct 6 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive search and your financial services career, featuring Stephen Konstans, from Pearson Partners International, John Ryan, from TRANSEARCH USA, and Kimberly Sernel, from BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What exactly is "retained search" and how does that differ from other types of recruiting?
- Are executive recruiters receptive to visual resumes, video resumes and Twesumes?
- What is the current state of the executive search market in the financial services sector?
- Which regions are seeing the biggest demand for financial services executives?
- What would you rank as the major challenges for financial services executives at the moment?
- How has digital transformation impacted the financial services sector?
- How has cybersecurity impacted the financial services sector?
- What types of candidates are financial services companies looking for?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the financial services sector?
- What executive skills are in high demand in the financial services sector?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.