Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Jun 16 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and Your Chief Operations Officer (COO) Career, featuring Cathy Logue, from Stanton Chase, and John Ryan, from TRANSEARCH USA.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What are some emerging trends you are witnessing in the COO function?
- What would you say are the major challenges for COOs at the moment?
- Which qualities are most important for a COO candidate to have?
- What skills are in high demand right now for operations executives?
- How do I know which recruiters really specialize in COO searches?
- What is the typical career path of a COO?
- As a COO, how do I prepare for/present myself for a board seat?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.