Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Apr 21 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of CIO/CTO job search, featuring Stephen Van Vreede, from BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What are some emerging trends you are witnessing in the CIO and CTO function?
- What would you say are the major challenges for CIOs/CTOs at the moment?
- What skills are in high demand right now for technology executives?
- How do I get on an executive recruiter’s radar as a CIO or CTO candidate?
- What changes have occurred in the technology function over the last 5 years?
- What should busy CIOs & CTOs focus on as the main part of their job search strategy?
- What do most CIOs and CTOs include in their resumes that shouldn’t be included?
- What should be the focus of a CIO/CTO’s LinkedIn profile?
- What's the best way to learn about open CIO/CTO opportunities?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.