by Julia Salem
Mar 11 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive search and your CEO career, featuring Tom Fuller, from Epsen Fuller Group, Keith Pearson, from Pearson Partners International, and Luis Truchado, from Eurogalenus and AIMS International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is the best way to get on executive recruiters’ radar as a CEO candidate?
- How do I know which recruiters really specialize in CEO searches?
- What is the typical career path of a CEO?
- Is the CFO the logical successor to the CEO? Are other C-suite roles considered?
- When will we have gender parity in the CEO role? What can I do, as a female, to be visible and get that seat?
- I want to run a sponsored/PE business. What do you suggest?
- I want to run an international business. What do you suggest?
- As a CEO, how do I prepare for/present myself for a board seat?
- Do you have any tips for negotiating my CEO compensation?
- Are you seeing increased recruiting for CEOs? What type of demand is out there?
- How is the role of the CEO changing in the digital age?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.