by Julia Salem
Oct 8 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and the CIO/CTO Position, featuring Renee Arrington, Senior Vice President at Pearson Partners International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How do I get on an executive recruiter’s radar as a CIO or CTO candidate?
- What are some emerging trends you're seeing in the CIO and CTO roles?
- What do you believe the top career concerns are for CIOs and CTOs today?
- What are the typical salary ranges for CIO/CTO roles?
- What changes have occurred in the technology function over the last 5 years?
- What are the top skills Tech Execs need to be successful?
- Is the age of the separated tech department over? Will tech be handed over to other functional departments?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.