Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Sep 30 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted two #ExecCareer Chats on the topic of Leveraging LinkedIn for Networking, featuring Jane Anderson and Barbara Safani, BlueSteps Executive Career Services Coaches.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What are your tips for executives who want to leverage networking on LinkedIn in 5 minutes/day?
- How can publishing to the LinkedIn blog (Pulse) help me reach my target network?
- Is networking in LinkedIn Groups still effective? If so, how can executives leverage these?
- I’ve never met most of my LinkedIn connections in person. Any advice for how to initiate an in-person meeting?
- What do you think is the most useful LinkedIn feature for executives at this time?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.