Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Sep 16 2013
Earlier today, BlueSteps hosted the #ExecCareer TweetChat featuring our expert BlueSteps Executive Career Services (BECS) panelists. Our expert career panelists, Barbara Safani and Stephen Van Vreede, provided very informative and useful answers for all in attendance.
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storyfy transcript below. Topics covered included:
- What should busy executives focus on as the main part of their job search strategy?
- What do most executives include in their resume that shouldn’t be included?
- What info absolutely needs to be included in an executive’s LinkedIn profile?
- Do executives need to send executive recruiters different information than hiring managers?
- Would any other social media sites besides LinkedIn benefit my executive job search?
Join us for the next #ExecCareer TweetChat on the third Tuesday of each month!
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.