by Lisa Marsh
Nov 4 2013
The small factors that differentiate us all, both physically and mentally, can have a profound effect on our career success. Identifying and utilizing our personal traits, for our career, is key to successfully being able to leverage ourselves for new opportunities.
BlueSteps, in collaboration with the McQuaig Institute, have released a complimentary webinar recording, now available for download, in which you can learn how to harness your core strengths for career success.
With the 2013 BlueSteps Executive Mobility Report recording that 76% of senior executives worldwide are willing to change jobs immediately for the right new opportunity, this webinar aims to give critical advice to executives in need of self-assessment.
How Self-Assessment Regularly Affects Your Working Life:
1. Have you ever had feedback which surprised you, and made you realize that you were not being perceived by others in the same way that you previously thought?
2. Have you ever had a career move in which a trait that led you to success in a previous job, has now become a liability in your new role?
3. Have you ever had the realization that you need to consciously manage one or more of your stronger personality traits?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you could benefit from our complimentary webinar recording today.
After listening to this webinar you should be able to:
- Discover which careers are suited to you
- Identify your ‘unique selling points’ to advance your career
- Understand the three levels of interview assessment, and how to position yourself accordingly
- Align your personal temperament with the demands of your current job to get noticed
- Effectively showcase your past accomplishments
Start your career management self-assessment today by clicking here.
For more information about the seminar, click here.
BlueSteps is the exclusive service of the AESC that puts senior executives on the radar screen of over 8,000 executive search professionals in more than 75 countries. Be visible, and be considered for up to 90,000 opportunities handled by AESC search firms every year. Find out more at www.BlueSteps.com.