Dec 16 2013
Earlier today, BlueSteps hosted the #ExecCareer Executive Interviewing TweetChat featuring our expert BlueSteps Career Coaches.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What type of preparation is necessary before an executive interview?
- What’s the best way to address an executive resume gap due to a sabbatical?
- How can executives prepare for interviews in a foreign country?
- Should execs carry a slide deck as part of their interviewing process?
- How should one dress for the interview?
- What are some common mistakes executives make during phone/video interviews?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.