Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Mar 24 2014
Share This Post:
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search and the Sports Sector, featuring Frank Therber, from Daubenspeck & Associates.
Some of the questions asked included:
- As someone outside of the sports sector, what is the best way to get noticed by a team or sports league?
- Which functional roles are most in-demand in the sports sector?
- What skills are most-needed for executives in the sports sector?
- Are there opportunities in sports for executives with no previous experience in that sector?
- Any last words of advice for executives seeking a career transition in the sports biz?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.