Add new comment
by Julia Salem
May 12 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search and Non-Profits, featuring Albert Hiribarrondo, from Sirca Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is different about the non-profit hiring process compared to other industries?
- What are some examples of non-profit sectors with executive opportunities?
- What is your best advice for a non-profit organization when hiring a top executive?
- What types of candidates are non-profits looking for?
- What are the most-needed skills for non-profit candidates?
- And more!
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.