by Julia Salem
May 29 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Leadership Development, featuring Carolyn Duckworth, from BluEra Executive Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Which core leadership skills should I be developing as an executive to stay competitive?
- What are some ways I can better develop my executive leadership skills?
- Are effective leaders born or made?
- Is it worthwhile to join an Executive MBA program to further develop my leadership skills?
- Do you have any tips to help me better develop future leaders on my team?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.