Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Jun 16 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Job Search Strategies for In-Transition Executives, featuring Carolyn Duckworth, from BluEra Executive Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How can in-transition executives stand out to executive recruiters?
- Are executive recruiters uninterested in executives who are currently unemployed?
- How can I better prepare for a period of transition while I’m still employed?
- How do you recommend in-transition executives spend their day to quickly find a new position?
- How can I leverage networking in my job search?
- How can older, in-transition executives stand out in a youth-focused industry like tech?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.