Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Jun 23 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search in the Energy Sector, featuring Frank Therber, Daubenspeck & Associates, and Chris Reinsvold, Pearson Partners International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Has climate change impacted the job market in the energy sector? Skip to the end for more on this question!
- Which areas in the energy sector have high demand for executives?
- What types of candidates are energy companies looking for?
- What are the most-needed skills for energy sector candidates?
- Have you seen an increase in hiring in the energy sector? If so, what do you think has caused this?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the energy sector?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.