Add new comment
by Julia Salem
Jul 21 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Jumpstart Your Social Media Networking Strategy, featuring Barbara Safani, from BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How do I start networking when I just moved to a new country?
- I have a few executive recruiters in my network. How often can I reach out to them without being a pest?
- Are there any informal ways to find out if a job matches your expectations through social media networking?
- How can I tell if my social media networking efforts have been effective?
- How can I get my social media networking efforts to lead to an in person meeting or interview?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.