by Julia Salem
Jul 28 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Chief Financial Officers in Transition, featuring Samuel Dergel, from Stanton Chase International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Why are CFOs and many executives often unprepared for a period of transition?
- How can currently employed CFOs prepare in case they ever end up in transition?
- How can in-transition CFOs gain visibility among the executive search community?
- What can CFOs in-transition do to attract new opportunities?
- How can CFOs leverage their networks to help their job search?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.