by Julia Salem
Oct 18 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive LinkedIn profiles, featuring Tiffany Hardy, BlueSteps Executive Career Services, and Luis Truchado, Odgers Berndtson Iberia.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Do executives need to have a LinkedIn profile? If so, why is it important?
- Any suggestion how to best use event pitches/offline content in my Linkedin profile?
- Should candidates who are open to new opportunities mention so on their LinkedIn profiles?
- How should my LinkedIn profile differ from my resume?
- Where is it best to state that you are interested and available?
- How can I make my profile show up higher in search results on LinkedIn?
- What are the most important parts to focus on in my LinkedIn profile?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Resumes/CVs, LinkedIn Profiles, and More
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to: