by Julia Salem
Apr 1 2014
Share This Post:
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Networking at Events and In-Person, featuring BlueSteps Executive Career Coach, Stephen Van Vreede.
Some of the questions asked included:
- I've been job searching for the past year and no real leads, how do you effectively use your network?
- What is the most effective way to get, keep and grow your network?
- Is networking at in-person networking events more valuable than online networking?
- What are some good conversation starters to use at networking events?
- What type of events can I go to if I want to meet executive recruiters?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
Join BlueSteps today to connect with Stephen and the other executive career coaches and resume writers of BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: In-Person and Social Media Networking
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to: