Mar 17 2014
BlueSteps hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Negotiating Executive Compensation, featuring Tom Fuller, from Epsen Fuller Group.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How much detail should I provide about my current compensation when negotiating with a potential employer?
- Should executives ignore salary history requests from recruiters or hiring managers?
- What is the average executive salary range for searches conducted by executive search firms?
- What is the biggest mistake many executives make in compensation negotiations?
- Do unemployed executives have a disadvantage in compensation negotiations?
- Where can executives research the current market value for their industries and career functions?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Compensation Negotiation
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to: