Feb 13 2013
The first BlueSteps seminar of the year was a great success. With a panel of senior-level executive recruiters, career coaches and expert LinkedIn users, the seminar helped attendees thoroughly understand the importance of LinkedIn, the benefits of keeping it up-to-date and exactly what executive recruiters look for and expect on a candidate’s profile. Cheryl Simpson (LinkedIn Job Search Strategist and Executive Career Coach) began the seminar with an overview of one’s personal brand on their profile, online privacy and profile extras. It was emphasized in the following discussion, by every panelist, how imperative it is to keep your profile up-to-date. LinkedIn is one of the sources used by almost all executive recruiters, and during the seminar it became apparent that there are a clear set of do’s and don’ts for your LinkedIn profile content. To listen to the podcast and receive the slides, send your name and card details to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to sign up to our upcoming complimentary seminar ‘Executive Search and Your Career’ on Thursday, March 21st to take that vital step in your career by understanding how executive search firms work. Click here for more information and to register.
Be visible to retained executive search consultants at the world's top retained executive search firms.
As a member of BlueSteps, your career details will be confidentially provided to hundreds of the world’s leading retained executive search firms in over 75 countries. Benefits include:
• Confidentially increase your visibility to top executive recruiters
• Build stronger connections using a fully searchable directory
of executive search consultants who are AESC members
• Explore executive job opportunities being filled by
AESC member executive search firms
• Elevate your personal brand
• Plan your executive career management strategy
Click here to begin connecting with executive search firms >>
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!