Apr 21 2014
Share This Post:
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Gaining Higher Visiblity to Executive Search Consultants, featuring Witt/Kieffer Consultant, Adriane Willig.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is a “search consultant”? What’s the difference between a headhunter, recruiter, and a consultant?
- Should I be actively looking for a job when I contact an executive search consultant?
- How will executive search consultants find me? Through LinkedIn?
- Are there places to go to meet and network with executive search consultants in person?
- What do I need to prepare before I speak with an executive search consultant?
- Any last words of advice about gaining higher visibility to executive search consultants?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!