BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer TweetChat all about women in the C-suite with top executive search consultants, Cathy Logue from Stanton Chase and Bridget Papanicholas of TRANSEARCH International, and Kathy Simmons of BlueSteps’ Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions presented to our panel included:
- How have women’s leadership roles evolved in the past couple of decades?
- What can companies do to prepare high-achieving women for senior roles and board positions?
- So we talked about what companies can do, but what are the overall keys for success for women in the workforce?
- How do you feel about the quotas adopted by some to increase women on boards?
- How can women find a mentor to support them?
- What is the best piece of advice you can give to women looking to move up to the C-level?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the transcript below.
To learn more about our TweetChats, visit our Tweetchat page here>>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.