by Julia Salem
Jan 28 2014
Share This Post:
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Executive Search and Your Career TweetChat featuring our AESC Member Executive Search Consultants, Donna Padilla, from Witt/Kieffer, and Daniel Rezende, from Dasein Executive Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How much weight do Executive Search teams put on candidate's leadership outside of their day job? (ie. community groups, etc.)
- What are some tips for a woman executive to position herself for a board seat?
- How can I start an executive search if I want to move to a specific country/city?
- What questions should I anticipate in an #interview with a search consultant?
- What should I have prepared for a phone screening interview with a search consultant?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!