by Julia Salem
Nov 19 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry, featuring John McLean, Managing Partner, Global Life Sciences Practice, at Witt/Kieffer.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Which areas in the healthcare and life sciences sectors have high demand for executives?
- What types of candidates are healthcare and life sciences companies looking for?
- What are the most-needed skills for candidates in the healthcare and life sciences sectors?
- Have you seen an increase in hiring in the healthcare and life sciences sectors? If so, what do you think has caused this?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the healthcare and life sciences sectors?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!