by Julia Salem
Jul 1 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search in the Technology Sector, featuring Thomas Fuller, Epsen Fuller Group.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Which areas in the sector have high demand for executives?
- What types of candidates are tech companies looking for?
- What are the most-needed skills for tech sector candidates?
- Have you seen an increase in hiring in the tech sector? If so, what do you think has caused this?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the tech sector?
- What are the major challenges executives in the tech sector face vs. other sectors?
- Do you agree with the concerns that some investors have that the industry is approaching a tech bubble?
- How have executives adapted to tech disruption in traditionally non-tech industries, such as healthcare?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!