by Julia Salem
Jan 26 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive search and your career, featuring Cathy Logue, from Stanton Chase, Rainer Morita, from BlueSteps Executive Career Services, and Kimberly Sernel, BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What types of candidates are appropriate for executive search?
- What is the role of search in an executive’s career?
- What are executive search firms meant to do for candidates and clients respectively?
- How can executives find executive search consultants in their niche?
- What is the best way to contact executive search consultants?
- How can executives tell if a recruiter is legitimate?
- How can executives make themselves more open to being found by executive search firms?
- What things do search consultants find concerning on an executive’s LinkedIn or social profiles?
- How can executives develop mutually beneficial connections with executive search consultants?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!