by Julia Salem
Aug 11 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive search in the manufacturing and industrial sector, featuring Dominic Briance, from eg1, and John Ryan, from TRANSEARCH USA.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is the current state of the executive search market in the manufacturing sector?
- Which regions are seeing the biggest manufacturing booms & demand for executives?
- What would you rank as the major challenges for manufacturing executives at the moment?
- Which sectors are seeing the most demand for executives in manufacturing?
- How has digital transformation impacted the manufacturing sector?
- What types of candidates are manufacturing companies looking for?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the manufacturing sector?
- What executive skills are in high demand in the manufacturing sector?
- Is there a high demand for expat manufacturing candidates or do companies prefer local candidates?
- How can a manufacturing executive get noticed in today’s job market?
- What is the acceptance rate for the manufacturing industry to accept executives from outside industries?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!