by Julia Salem
Oct 20 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and Your Life Sciences Career, featuring Adam Gates, from eg.1, and Luis Truchado, from Eurogalenus.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is the current state of the executive search market in the life sciences sector?
- Which regions are seeing the biggest demand for life sciences executives?
- What would you rank as the major challenges for life sciences executives at the moment?
- How has digital transformation impacted the life sciences sector?
- What types of candidates are life sciences companies looking for?
- Which executive positions are the most in-demand right now in the life sciences sector?
- What executive skills are in high demand in the life sciences sector?
- Is there a high demand for expat life sciences candidates or do companies prefer local candidates?
- How can a life sciences executive get noticed in today’s job market?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!