by Julia Salem
Jul 14 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive interviews, featuring Tom Fuller, from Epsen Fuller Group, and Susan Goldberg, from Susan Goldberg Executive Search Consulting (SGES).
Some of the questions asked included:
- What types of interviews are common at the executive level?
- How can I better prepare for phone or video interviews?
- How should I prepare for a group interview?
- How should I prepare for a lunch/dinner interview?
- What are behavioral interviews and how can executives prepare for these?
- Are there any surprising interview questions that could pop up? Could you provide some examples?
- What’s the best way to address an executive resume gap due to a sabbatical?
- How can I overcome age discrimination in the interview process?
- What questions will most interviewers likely ask during an executive interview?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Master Your Next Executive Interview
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to: