by Julia Salem
Feb 24 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search in Brazil, featuring Mateus Rabelo, from Dasein Executive Search.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is the outlook for executive search in Brazil?
- Which executive positions are most in-demand right now in Brazil?
- Which sectors are currently seeing the most demand for executive talent in Brazil?
- Do companies in Brazil prefer local candidates or are they also seeking expats?
- How can executives can stand out to recruiters in Brazil?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!