Nov 4 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Search and the CMO Position, featuring Tom Fuller, Managing Partner, Epsen Fuller Group.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Have you seen an increase in CMO searches over the past 5 years?
- How do I get on an executive recruiter’s radar as a CMO candidate?
- What are some emerging trends you're seeing in the CMO role?
- What do you believe the top career concerns are for CMOs today?
- What are the top skills CMOs need to be successful?
- How can currently employed CMOs prepare in case they ever end up in transition?
- What can CMOs in-transition do to attract new opportunities?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.