Oct 13 2013
The AESC BlueSteps survey of 778 executives was conducted in September 2013 and included responses from CEOs, CFOs, Board Members, Senior VPs, VPs and other management worldwide, including 53 percent from the Americas, 35 percent from EMEA and 12 percent from Asia/Pacific.
“This BlueSteps report highlights the inconsistencies in perception about C-suite executives, in contrast to the high profile cases of robust corner office salaries,” said Peter Felix, President and CEO of AESC. “On the contrary, for most senior executives in our survey salary increases and bonuses have only modestly begun to rise after the financial crisis.”
Complimentary Webinar Recording: Expert Tips for Finding Your Next Board Seat
This webinar covered:
- How to develop a strategy to get a board seat
- How the board recruitment process actually works
- What are the current challenges and concerns for boards
- What qualities are sought after in a board candidate
- How diversity issues are affecting the board room
- And more...