Sep 3 2013
Are you currently searching for your next senior-level executive job? Do you have questions that you would like to ask expert resume writers or career coaches?
BlueSteps will be moderating the first monthly #ExecCareer TweetChat on September 17, 2013. This virtual Twitter event will feature two expert executive career panelists. Our experts will spend 30 minutes answering all attendee's executive job questions related to executive job search (see topic overview below). We look forward to tweeting with you there - join the conversation and ask your questions using #ExecCareer.
Date: September 17, 2013 at 12:30pm EST
Request an email reminder before the event >>
Overall Topic: Executive Job Search
- Career Management
- Executive Interview
- Executive Resume
- Executive Job Search Strategy
- LinkedIn and Social Media
Via Twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23execcareer&mode=realtime)
1. Follow the conversation at the link above.
2. Join the conversation by including #ExecCareer in each tweet.
Via TweetChat (http://tweetchat.com/)
1. Sign in with your Twitter account.
2. Enter the hashtag #ExecCareer at the top of the screen after login.
3. This web app will automatically include #ExecCareer in each tweet and allow you to follow the conversation easier.
Executive Career Expert Panelists
Barbara Safani (@BarbaraSafani)
Career Coach and Resume Expert at BlueSteps Executive Career Services (BECS), and owner of Career Solvers
Barbara has more than 15 years of experience in career management, recruiting, executive coaching, and organizational development. Barbara partners with both Fortune 100 companies and individuals to deliver targeted programs focusing on resume development, job search strategies, networking, interviewing, salary negotiation skills, and online identity management. She is the author of Happy About My Resume: 50 Tips For Building a Better Document to Secure a Brighter Future and #JOBSEARCHtweet and her award-winning resumes are featured in dozens of career related publications.
Stephen Van Vreede (@ITTechExec)
Resume Expert at BlueSteps Executive Career Services (BECS)
Stephen brings 12 years as a career branding strategist/resume writer along with 8 years of corporate management experience, where he oversaw a large-scale, blended inbound and outbound call center with operational sites and virtual agents in the United States and India for a GE Capital company.
- M.B.A. in Marketing from Villanova University
- B.S. in Business Administration & Finance from the University of Maryland
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) through the Resume Writing Academy
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) through the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist (OPNS) and Certified Microblogging Career Strategist (MCS) through The Academies
- Featured in the CIO resume makeover series and the TechRepublic resume makeover series
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.