Dec 10 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive interviewing, featuring Barbara Safani, BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What should I have prepared for my next interview?
- Are there any surprising interview questions that could pop up?
- How can I ensure that I show a good company “culture-fit” during the interview?
- What are some of the common mistakes executives make during interviews?
- How can I better prepare for phone or video interviews?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.