Apr 28 2014
Share This Post:
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Effective Executive Networking on LinkedIn, featuring Barbara Safani and Patti Wilson from BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What are some effective ways to introduce myself to a new connection on LinkedIn?
- How often do I need to post on LinkedIn to stay visible to my network?
- What are some innovative networking strategies you’ve used on LinkedIn?
- Is it beneficial to add new connections on LinkedIn even if I’ve never met or worked with them?
- Do you have any useful tips for networking in LinkedIn groups?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: In-Person and Social Media Networking
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to: