Sep 19 2013
In observance of the official American Business Women's Day on September 22nd, BlueSteps devoted the entire month of September to facilitate discussion on a variety of topics related to women in business, from gender diversity on boards, to work-life balance, to obtaining your next opportunity. This programming is only an extension of what BlueSteps and the Association of Executive Search Consultants are committed to throughout each year, but it is an official recognition for all the women who make a difference in the workplace across the world.
Complimentary Webinar Recording: Expert Tips for Finding Your Next Board Seat
This webinar covered:
- How to develop a strategy to get a board seat
- How the board recruitment process actually works
- What are the current challenges and concerns for boards
- What qualities are sought after in a board candidate
- How diversity issues are affecting the board room
- And more...